Kestrel 3500 Delta T Meter
Free USA Shipping!
Average Review (more below)
Kestrel Meter 3500 DT Meter
This Delta T agricultural
calculation is unique to 3500 DT model, as it was designed with the farming community in mind. For more information on Wet Bulb Temperature and Dry Bulb Temperature, check HERE
The only features available on the Kestrel 3500 Wind Meter that are not available on the 3500 Delta T are wind chill and heat stress index.
To Note: The Kestrel 3500 Delta T does not log accumulated data like the more high-tech weather meters of the Kestrel 4000 series.
The Kestrel 3500 Delta T's easy to use menu system scrolls through each of its environmental measurement conditions. It has an external temperature sensor with a waterproof casing that allows you to gauge the temperature of water, snow, and the open air. The sensitive and user-replaceable impeller technology provides accurate wind speed info, and a hard slide-on case, lanyard, and battery are included.
The Kestrel Meter 3500 Delta T Meter measures/features
- Air, Water and Snow Temperature
- Average Wind Speed
- Barometric Pressure
- 3- hour pressure trends
- Current Wind Speed
- Delta T (unique to the 3500DT model)
- Dew point
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Relative Humidity
- Wet Bulb Temperature
Kestrel 3500 Delta T Videos
Kestrel Meter 3500 Delta T Additional Information
- Kestrel 3500 Delta T (PDF) Instructions English
- Kestrel Meters Detailed Specs / Certificate of Conformity (All Meters, PDF)
- Kestrel Meters Catalog (PDF)
- RoHS CERTIFICATE of Compliance
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.7 x 0.7 in. / 122 x 42 x 18 mm
- Weight: 2.3 Ounces / 65 Grams